Manufactured by Richards-Wilcox, the Zig-Zag monorail conveyor system is the industry standard for power driven enclosed track conveyor. Using standard modular components constructed for long life, R-W Zig-Zag conveyors solve a variety of manufacturing problems. From simple, in-line finishing systems to complex storage and retrieval systems, Zig-Zag is an efficient and economical solution.
75 lbs per load. Standard drive packages up to 750 lb. chain pull.
- Protects Products and Parts: Zig-Zag’s enclosed track protects product from contamination that typically falls from open chain conveyors. Zig-Zag also protects the chain from airborne dirt, abrasives and solvents, prolonging chain life.
- Simplifies Installation and Maintenance: Zig-Zag is constructed of standard, modular components that guarantee easy installation, modification and maintenance.
- Increases Throughput: Zig-Zag chain has a pitch of 6" and is shortest in the industry. This allows up to 33 percent more productivity. The pitch of our chain allows you to space load pendants closer with less wheel loading, allowing for more product throughput. This shorter pitch also allows for tighter radius horizontal curves.
- Maximizes Floor Space: Zig-Zag’s standard 1'-6" horizontal and 2'-0" vertical curves can make tight changes in direction and elevation, freeing up valuable floor space for other assembly and storage operations.
- Facilitates Upgrades: Zig-Zag was designed to meet manufacturers’ changing needs. As a result, it is the only overhead chain conveyor that can be upgraded to a power and free system utilizing all existing components.
- Reduces Product Damage: Because Zig-Zag can transport product anywhere, product handling and damage are kept to a minimum.
Paint Finishing Systems, WIP Buffer Systems, Investment Casting, Progressive Assembly, Tote Handling, Die Cast Rack Storage, Empty Carton Return, Plating Rack Storage, Silver Can Delivery, Robotic Interface.