Manufactured by Richards-Wilcox, the Safe-Rail monorail conveyor system is the ideal solution for hand-push transport and storage applications that range from 125 to 1,000 pounds. Developed in the 1930s, it provides an excellent starting point for mechanized product handling. Constructed of standard components, Safe-Rail can be added onto at any time to build a more sophisticated power monorail or power & free conveyor system. Because of its compatibility with all other Richard-Wilcox overhead conveyors, conversion time is minimal and higher levels of productivity and efficiency are achieved almost immediately.
- Maintains Quality: Safe-Rail is a hand push transport and storage alternative to manual rehandling of products. This decreases the potential for loss or damage.
- Utilizes Space Efficiently: Safe-Rail frees up vital floor space, providing product movement throughout a facility and allowing for organized product flow.
- Maximizes Product Storage: Safe-Rail provides dedicated storage in user specified area. This system eliminates wasted space and efficiently stores product in an organized manner within the same work areas, day after day.
- Reduces Product Damage and Worker Injury: Since product is suspended from a Safe-Rail carrier, manual rehandling of product is kept to a minimum, reducing the chance of product damage. VMTs automatically raise and lower product, eliminating injuries related to lifting and bending.
- Increases System Life Safe-Rail’s enclosed track protects carriers and runways from dirt and other contaminants. In addition, Safe-Rail’s sliding frog plates support loads through switches providing both smooth travel and longer switch life.
- Facilitates Upgrades: Safe-Rail components are compatible with all other Richards-Wilcox conveyor systems. As a result, Safe-Rail can be upgraded to a Zig-Zag or Twin-Trak system with 100 percent utilization of existing parts.
Bath Paint Systems, Tire Retread Systems, Tool Support Systems, Synthetic Fiber Handling, Light-Duty Bridge Cranes, Manual Transport and Assembly