Documents & Downloads
- Use when a Hanger (apron) attachment is not applicable.
- Fasteners not included to attach to top of door.
- For wood doors. Can be mortised or screwed to the top of the door.
Used in conjunction with a truck. As opposed to Hanger or Trolley assemblies, Top plates mount to the top of the door. No hardware can be seen mounted on the face of the door. Keep in mind only a single pair of trucks are to be used per door, regardless of the size of the door. Attaching more than two trucks on a single door can create a fulcrum or "teeter totter" effect causing uneven wear to the hangers and track.
Used to support metal, glass, wood, fiberglass, aluminum, mesh, & lead-lined doors.
- For Standard Top Plate for 1-3/4" Thick Door: (6 ea.) #14 x 2" Flat Head Phillips Wood Screws, Zinc.
- For Stainless Steel Standard Top Plate for 1-3/4" Thick Door: (6 ea.) #14 x 2" Flat Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screw, 18-8 Stainless Steel.
- For Top Plate for 1-3/8" Thick Door: (4 ea.) #14 x 2" Flat Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screws, Zinc.