Used to Join Two Lengths of Track
Documents & Downloads
- Similar to a double center bracket with the exception of the joint clip. The joint clip helps mate two sections of track together forming a single run.
- This style of bracket also prevents track creep in multiple-piece track applications.
- Used to mount a track system to the face of a building or wall.
- Spaced on a maximum of 24"" centers.
- Essential component that gives the track it's strength and prevents the track from spreading and/or failing.
Customers who bought this item also bought