405 DC Industrial Sliding Door Operator
Designed for hard usage in commercial and industrial applications with heavy traffic. The units are available in 1/2 and 1 hp sizes.
DC (direct current) operators offer smooth ramp up/down speeds and are very quiet. An electric clutch is also available for DC units.
Rugged Crown sliding door operators give you all these quality features:
- Gearhead motor; perfect drive alignment.
- Dependable magnetic disc brake for positive door control.
- Rugged motor base, supports, idler and door chain brackets.
- Quality roller drive chain with minimum ultimate tensile strength to 6100 lbs.
- Reliable emergency release for manual operation.
- Wide selection of optional custom door controls.
This style of door operator utilizes a continuous loop of heavy roller chain for control of door movement. The chain is driven by the drive sprocket of the power unit and held at the proper tension at the other end by an idler sprocket in a take-up wall bracket. Doors are attached to the chain with heavy duty brackets. An emergency release is attached to each bracket for manual operation.
Documents & Download
For Operable Wall ApplicationsUS$53.00